Our Property Team department advises on the full range of contentious and non-contentious property matters. Our advice is tailor-made for our clients’ business objectives.
The Property Team’s practice covers the entire range of commercial property work including:
- the acquisition, development and disposal of:
- Major retail and industrial assets;
- Hotels and restaurants. The Team provides comprehensive advice on all aspects of restaurant and hotel development. This includes advice on ownership structuring, body corporate and management issues and lease agreements;
- Commercial offices. The Team’s extensive involvement includes acting for developers, investors, contractors and tenants.
- all aspects of commercial leasing;
- joint venture projects; and
- foreign property investments in the United Kingdom.
We also advise on contentious issues relating to:
- Commercial, residential and mixed-use schemes;
- Landlord and tenant issues including rent arrears, dilapidations, forfeiture and lease renewals;
- Development disputes;
- Breaches of contract disputes;
- Professional negligence;
- Rent Review;