With most of our lawyers qualified and trained to practice in India with a right to practice in India as Indian advocates, we are uniquely positioned to cater to our client’s requirements whilst doing business in India. We are also well positioned to assist law firms here who require Indian law expertise but do not have an India specific practice.
We are a natural choice for our Indian clients requiring legal assistance in the English jurisdiction and vice versa. As a result of our experience in Indian laws and the Indian legal system we are able to provide a ‘one stop’ service to our clients in both the Indian and English jurisdictions. Our team members have an impressive track record and knowledge of advising on doing business in India for Indian and international clients.
Our team members have acted for a range of Indian businesses from start-ups and SMEs through to the large multinational corporations. We have associate offices in most major towns in India and can cater to our clients needs in a seamless manner.
Key Strengths of our Team
- A highly qualified and competent team of Indian lawyers having expertise and experience of practice in the Indian jurisdiction.
- Associate offices in major cities in India.
- An excellent track record of delivering value based results.
- A detailed understanding of the legal, business and political landscape in India.
- A thorough understanding of Indian culture.
- Well versed with several Indian languages.
India specific Expertise of our Team
- Advising English companies and individuals doing business in India.
- Advising foreign companies investing or outsourcing in India using English SPVs.
- Advising Indian companies making foreign investments/acquisitions using English SPVs.
- India (“in/out transactions”).
- Referrals from Indian law firms.
- Supervising Indian law firms on behalf of (English and foreign) clients.
- Indian Capital markets.
- Oil, gas and power projects.
- Infrastructure projects.
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals.
- Inward and outward investment strategies.
- Joint ventures.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Dispute Resolution (litigation, international arbitration and mediation).
- Project Finance.