Ravindra is the partner and director of CND Parker.
Ravindra is a dual qualified lawyer with right to practice in England and Wales and in India. He has more than 17 years experience gained at top law firms in India and with international law firm in London. Ravindra has worked extensively in the field of International Arbitration and Litigation leading the firm’s India Practice.
- Leading India Practice in the firm, advising Indian Clients on issues in UK and UK clients on their legal issues in UK and India;
- Advising and representing an Indian renewable energy company on its dispute with Foreign Currency Convertible Bond’s holder;
- Advising a BVI Company in acquisition of a Jersey incorporated company which holds mining licence and exploration rights for gold mining in Burkina Faso;
- Advised and represented consortium of Indian Banks in their dispute with Airbus, France;
- Advised and represented Indian Banks on their disputes with borrowers on default of loan amount;
- Represented successfully Government of India, Department of Post in a multi-million dollars dispute with Triangle Management Ltd before Queen’s Bench Division, High Court of Justice in London;
- Represented successfully an Indian Commodity Trader in a multi-million dollars in a Shipping Dispute in London getting clients best possible result;
- Represented an Indian Power and Steel Company in a multi-million dollars Insurance Dispute in London securing best possible settlement for clients;
- Represented successfully an India based Renewable Energy Company in their property dispute in London;
- Provided Expert Witness Report on Indian Laws in a property dispute proceedings pending before High Court of Justice, Chancery Division, Preston District Registry;
- Advised many Law Firms in UK on Indian Laws specific issues;
- Advised Bank of India on Syndicated Loan facility agreements;
- Advised IIFC, a Govt of India Company on ECB financing for Infrastructure Projects in India;
- Advised Bank of Baroda on many matters including Loan Agreements and Enforcement proceedings;
- Advised clients on Indian laws and giving opinion on all Indian law specific issues;
- Advised clients on their litigation strategy in India including drafting and vetting of pleadings and documents for litigation in India, International Arbitrations and multijurisdictional issues. Presently advising a Switzerland based Steel Company on litigation strategy in their dispute with Indian Steel Manufacturing Company pending in Delhi High Court, India;
- Advised UK based clients is sale of their shareholding to Indian venture holders in a Joint Venture Company based in Bangalore, India;
- Advised an Indian Trading House in their dispute with a UK based Export House on pending LME Arbitration and a Declaratory Suit in Delhi High Court;
- Advised a UK and Canada based family in their dispute with other co-owners over multi million rupees joint ancestral property in Chandigarh;
- Advised a Midlands, UK based company in their dispute over breach of contract with a Rajasthan, India based company.