Raj is a chartered accountant qualified from India, having rich experience in efficient handling of financial affairs for clients in a wide range of business environment.
He has assisted clients with:
- cost – benefit analysis & viability studies in relation to new businesses & projects;
- business planning & project analysis, creating & analyzing of different scenarios & performing financial modeling;
- preparation & presentation of business plans to ascertain & accommodate the capital investment for new & existing businesses;
- evaluation, implementation & re – engineering of financial plans ensuring optimum utilization of resources and achieving goal;
- ascertaining cash flow positions in business at different points of time & level of operations, identifying the excesses/shortages & initiating measures to overcome;
- identification & implementation of measures for cost savings & performance enhancement;
- preparation & review of individual business centre reports & periodic management reports covering budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis & providing key financial insights;
- preparation & review of financial statements, standalone corporate & consolidated group financial statements in accordance with applicable accounting standards;
- preparation of corporate annual reports, statutory books & other secretarial records & providing secretarial services;
- representation before tax authorities on behalf of corporate & other entities.