Material displayed on this website is intended to be general information about English law only and is not comprehensive. It is not to be relied on as legal advice nor as an alternative to taking legal advice.
No representation or warranty, express or implied, is made as to its accuracy or completeness in respect of the material displayed on this website and, therefore, the information on this website should not be relied upon.
The contents of this website should not be construed as legal or other professional advice and CND PARKER disclaims all liability for any loss, howsoever caused, arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the information on this website to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The transmission and receipt of information contained on this website, in whole or in part, or communication with CND PARKER via this website or e-mail through this website does not constitute or create a client-solicitor relationship between CND PARKER and any recipient.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of the website is subject to the laws of England. Any dispute arising out of the use or publication of this website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Any electronic mail you receive from a director, employee or representative of CND PARKER or any other person using a CND PARKER’s e-mail address, including any attachments thereto (“the e-mail”), is subject to the CND PARKER e-mail disclaimer (“disclaimer”) set out herein.
The e-mail may contain information which is confidential, private, subject to legal privilege or otherwise protected by law. If you are not the stated addressee (or such person’s authorised representative) you must –
- notify the sender of this fact immediately by return e-mail, fax or telephone and delete the e-mail from your system;
- refrain from printing, copying, forwarding or otherwise disclosing any information contained in the e-mail or any part thereof; and
- refrain from reading, storing, selling or otherwise using any information contained in the e-mail or any part thereof for any purpose including, without limitation, incorporating any information contained in the e-mail into any database or mailing list for whatever reason, including for purposes of spamming or marketing.
Failure to do so may amount to the unlawful interception of a communication, the infringement of copyright and/or the infringement of the right to privacy, thus exposing you to criminal and/or civil liability.
Notwithstanding any other provision of this disclaimer, neither CND PARKER, the sender of the e-mail, or any other CND PARKER representative will be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature (including without limitation that caused by the corruption or loss of data, damage to software programmes and interruption of business operations) resulting directly or indirectly from the transmission of the e-mail (including without limitation any malicious software code or viruses transmitted together with the e-mail, or any corruption to or loss of data contained in the e-mail).
The views and opinions expressed in the e-mail do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of CND PARKER. In particular, no CND PARKER representative or employee may send –
- unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”);
- messages that infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights (including copyright trademarks) or other rights (“infringing content”); or
- messages containing content that is offensive, derogatory, racist, defamatory or otherwise unlawful (“offensive content”).
If the e-mail constitutes spam, contains infringing content or offensive content, or was otherwise sent for purposes unrelated to the official business of CND PARKER, that e-mail is contrary to CND PARKER electronic communications policy and falls outside the scope of employment of the individual concerned and CND PARKER will not be liable for any loss, damage or expense of whatever nature resulting therefrom.
This disclaimer is governed by English law.